Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2019
If you selected in stage 2, then you must be looking for Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2019. Delhi Police Recruitment Board is going to conduct the Police Constable post selection process very soon. For the selection The Board will shortly announce the employee notification for the jobless candidates. You will be able to score better if you prepare according to Delhi Police Exam Pattern. Hence check this post with extra care.
This is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are seeking govt. job in Police Department. Contenders can apply online after the notification releases. We are here to help you for the application process. In this article we will discuss about the Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern. Every year many candidates apply for the constable post. But only capable and dedicated participants are chosen. For the selection the Board conducts written exam, physical test and medical test.
Delhi Constable Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates who are willing to get selection in Delhi Police have to work hard for the physical test and study hard for the written exam. Written exam is quite of a good level. Candidates have to study as per the syllabus and the proper Delhi Constable Exam Pattern. The exam will be of computer based objective type questions. The selection process includes the following steps:
- Physical test will be of qualifying nature. Only qualified students will proceed for the written exam.
- As per Delhi Police Written Exam Pattern, it will be MCQ type test.
- The exam will be in both languages i.e. English as well as Hindi. Other details for the exam will be given on the admit card. For admit card you can check our link for given in related post. Here we have only given Delhi Constable Exam Pattern 2019.
The written exam will have three subjects. Each subject has a defined number of questions and marks .
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Max. Marks||Allowed Time|
|Numerical Ability||15||15||90 minutes|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50|
Delhi Police Exam Pattern 2019: Key Points
- Written exam will be computer based test.
- There will be objective type questions.
- No Negative Marking.
- Time will be 1 hr. 30 mins. For the written exam.
- Only physical test qualified students can download the admit cards from the official website.
- After the written exam merit list will be declared and the selected students will undergo the medical test.
Candidates must start their preparation in advance without wasting their time for selection in Delhi Police Constable. For better result study as per the study plan and manage your time. Try to solve previous year question papers.You can get the direct link to download the previous year papers based on Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern from our website. We hope this information is useful for you all. We will be providing you all the details time to time. Stay tuned with us and visit our website regularly for detailed information.