Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Selection Process
Arunachal Pradesh Police Department invites the applications for the ……. posts of Head Constable in the department. There are thousands of candidates who apply for the same.
The Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Selection Process takes place in four stages-Physical Endurance Test, Written Examination, Merit List and Medical Examination. Before that only those candidates receives the call letter which pass the educational qualifications for the demanding post.
The post of the Head Constable in the police department is reputed post. So it is a great opportunity for many seekers who desires for a government job.
All the candidates have to go through the Arunachal Head Constable Selection Process to have a job. Only those candidates who qualify the Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Selection Process 2024 are going to be recruited as the Head Constable in the department.
Arunachal Pradesh Head Constable Selection Process
Then they first appear for the Physical Test. The candidates which qualifies the Physical Test are allowed to appear in the written examination. After that the candidates were selected on the basis of the merit list .In the next section we describe the Arunachal Pradesh Head Constable Selection Process 2024 in brief.
Arunachal Pradesh Head Constable Advertisement Details
|More Details(Coming Soon)|
|AP Police Head Constable Notice Release Date||Updating Soon|
- Head Constable (Telecom) – 10th passed with English, Maths and General Science.
- Head Constable (RT) – 12th for Non-APST and 10th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Arunachal Head Constable Selection Process:
There are four stages for the selection process of the Head Constable in AP Police Department .We are going to discuss one by one in brief.
- Physical Endurance/Efficiency Test :– The shortlisted candidates whose documents are found in order and fit in Physical Standard Test (PST) are allowed for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Those candidates which do not meet minimum criteria are disqualified for the written examination.
- Written Test:- The written test is MCQ of 300 marks. The minimum passing marks will be 45% in aggregate and 33% in each subject i.e. General English, General Knowledge and Maths. No negative marking.
- Merit List:- Prepared on the marks scored in the written exam to provide merit cum choice against Civil Police, AAP Bn & IRBN in descending order.
- Medical Examination:- Candidates go through medical examination with satisfactory result conducted by a Medical Board nominated by the state govt. and satisfactory verification of Character.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Selection Process 2024
If you guys searching for the Arunachal Pradesh Head Constable Selection Process then you get us right. We have provided the complete information about the selection procedure for the post of Head Constable in the department. The candidates have to go through the physical test.
The next stage in the selection procedure is the written test. If you will clear it, your chances of getting this job will be very high. So the candidates have to prepare really well for it. We will share all details regarding it here on this job.
You are also able to download the Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Selection Process in form of PDF file. For any query comment in the comment section .Our team will try to provide you the best solution. To bookmark this page press (Ctrl +D).